Monday, March 12, 2007

55 Reasons why I love You



Boleh agaknya kalau sekali-sekala kita anto msg mcm ni pada pasangan kita kan...Mmmm cutenya.....!

1) The way you stand by my side
2) The times you make sure nothing will harm me
3) How you always find a new way to "WoW" me
4) When I'm sad, you take the pain away with a joke
5) How you always look deep into my eyes
6) How you can make my heart melt with your soft lips
7) The way you hold my hand so tight
8) The way you never let my hands go
8) How you always watch out for me
9) They way you make sure I have everything I need
10) How you always know what to say when I get mad at you
11) When you buy me things out of the blue
12) How you say the cutest things over and over and never gets old
13) The way you play with my hair when I'm falling asleep
14) The way you stare at me as if I am the most handsome guy in the world!
15) The times when you where determind for me not to be mad at you anymore
16) The way you look when I get all dressed up
17) The smile you give after I'm done kissing you
18) The way you act like a dork but make me laugh
19) The way your not embarrased to say or do anything in front of me
20) How you can just defend me and not be scared
21) They way you walk when you get sad!!
22) The look you make when you get jealous
23) When Im feeling the worst, you make me feel the happiest
24) The way you sing to be all cheesy
25) How you can just drive hours to see me for a day
26) How you always finish my sentences
27) How your the only one who thinks im NOT weird
28) How your the only one who gets my joke... and laughs
29) The way we play stupid games, but you play anyways
30) How I can never hate you
31) How you love me like no other
32) The way you touch me as if I might break
33) How you tell me long stories that have no meaning, but you know I'll listen anyway
34) How you listen to me talk for hours
35) How you forgive me when I do wrong
36) How you hardly ever get mad at me
37) The way you look after I say I love you
38) How times it seems like we're the only ones here
39) the way your not embarrased to call me sweet things in front of anyone
40) The way you call me every freakin minute
41) The way you always find a way to see me or talk to me
42) How you put ME before you friends
43) How you would do anything I say
44) The way you get my attention
45) The way I turn you on, without me doing anything
46) How you can just speak your mind
47) How your not afraid to tell me your feelings
48) How you can cry in front of me with out being shy or embarassed
49) How you can diss parties to just stay home with me all night
50) How we talk on the phone all night
51) How we both get along so well
52) The way you spend all your money to buy calling cards for me
53) The way we're so much alike!!
54) How you make me feel when I think I'm nothing
55) the way you inspire me with your thoughts and emotions!!!!

thanks for aini rani for this nice email
Comments
0 Comments

0 cool comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Cool Message For Me ;) Peace!!!